Project Director, ResCare Workforce Services - Pittsburgh, PA
Arbor E&T Job Description
Directly Responsible to
General Statement of Duties
The Project Director works under the general supervision of the Regional Director and is responsible for all project staff, activities, and performance. The Project Director ensures the successful implementation of all project activities assuring that all contractual commitments are met; responsible for maximization of project funding; establishes and maintains positive working relationships with the board members and staff and all workforce partners to optimize funding, customer satisfaction and community relations; facilitates project accomplishments and ensures that management decisions and contractual goals are understood and supported by staff; assures that all staff is trained and meet performance standards as outlined by the contract.
- Makes decisions that facilitate program accomplishments and meets goals and objectives on time and within budget
- Communicates effectively with the Board, Arbor management, operations staff, community partners and the general public
- Analyzes and evaluates program operations and implements actions to meet designed plans
- Assigns priorities and scheduling to meet planned program goals and objectives
- Evaluates staff performance and authorizes staff development and training activities
- Delegates work and authority effectively and efficiently
- Conducts and directs staff performance and all human resources responsibilities
- Maintains existing linkages to community resources and develops new ones to further program goals and enhance the success of job-seeking and employer customers
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, in field related to human resources, sociology, psychology, business or other human services. Must pass the Career Development Facilitation training within 9 months of hire. At least five (5) years experience in the administration of workforce programs; and at least three (2) years managing multiple staff units, budgets, and contracts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Five years professional experience organizing, planning and developing programs and services at a management level plus two years upper level management experience or equivalent combinations thereof. Demonstrated planning, training and supervisory abilities. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to delegate, monitor and evaluate complex and technical programs. Human resources management skills. Experience in overseeing multi-program budgets requiring cost allocation. Able to efficiently utilize computer hardware and software. Excellent public speaking skills.
Please note that the above position description will be reviewed periodically
and may be modified to meet the changing needs of Arbor E&T, LLC.
Please apply at: https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?INDEX=0&LOCATION_ID=31504967152&locale=en_US&applicationName=RescareNonReqExt&SEQ=locationDetails
Please mention that you heard about this opportunity from Vantagen's Jobs Watch/Mosaic in your cover letter when applying for this