Assistant to the Director, KidsVoice - Pittsburgh, PA
KidsVoice is seeking a professional to assist and manage the Executive Director’s day-to-day office activities as well as providing support to the Development, Finance and Program Administration departments. This position requires flexibility and multi-tasking skills to perform a range of tasks. It also requires great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Manage and maintain Executive Director’s calendar using Outlook.
- Organize, maintain, file and retrieve agency documents, records, grants, contracts and reports electronically on appropriate file servers for Executive Director and other Management including Finance and Fundraising.
- Handle administrative details/projects independently in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with mail daily.
- Distribute information to staff and management as directed.
- Screen and direct Executive Director’s phone calls, e-mail and correspondence.
- Draft and proofread correspondence.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the Board Members and Board Committee Chairs to schedule and organize meetings and prepare materials for meetings. Attend, record, and distribute minutes of the meetings.
- Assist with other Fundraising, Finance and Program functions and projects as needed, which may include preparing correspondence or reports, assisting with projects or events, etc.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated, energetic.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in the use of database software.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with electronic document management a plus.
The candidate will have at least 4 years experience working with executive/senior level management. Non-profit, development and/or fundraising experience a plus. This is a full-time position, although a flexible schedule/reduced hours may be considered.
Send resume to Human Resource Coordinator, KidsVoice, 437 Grant Street, Suite #700 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 or email email@example.com.
Please mention that you heard about this opportunity from Dewey &
Kaye Jobs Watch in your cover letter when applying for this
The Dewey & Kaye division of
McCrory & McDowell LLC provides strategy development, planning, financial
sustainability, facilitation, training and executive search services to help
nonprofits, foundations, community collaboratives and government agencies
address strategic, operational and administrative issues.
Founded in 1951, McCrory & McDowell LLC today ranks
as one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the
region, offering a wide range of services through distinct, but integrated
groups that include Dewey & Kaye, Diversified Medical Management, Three
Rivers Institute, and McCrory & McDowell's accounting, tax, and business
Copyright © 2008, Dewey & Kaye, a McCrory & McDowell Company
One Riverfront Center, 20 Stanwix Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 -