Program Coordinator, Affordable Comfort, Inc. - Moon Township, PA
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Reports to: Program Director
To fulfill the mission of ACI – to advance the performance of residential buildings – by assisting the Program Manager in Affordable Comfort, Inc. (ACI) events, projects and designing the content and objectives to satisfy the ACI mission and the related goals of ACI’s constituencies.
This position requires excellent project management skills. They will possess strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple overlapping projects involving a high volume of details with varying degrees of complexity.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with presenters including the scheduling of stakeholder/program calls, RSVPs, and routine questions
- Assist program manager and director with program communications which include;
- Collection of presenter and session information
- Sending and tracking confirmation letters
- Collecting and tracking reference letters
- Sending and tracking rejection letters
- Assist with proof-reading bios and session abstracts for quality control and accuracy
- Communicate session and presenter changes to Database Manager
- Execute administrative components of each conference’s CEU process
- Disseminate, catalog and summarize presenter and conference evaluations
- Create invitations, manage participant lists and surveys for retreat participants and regional conference stakeholders
- Work with program manager to organize files and needs for conferences including the packing and shipping of event materials for program department
- Ensure all assigned tasks meet their agreed upon deadline and are in compliance with ACI Policies and Procedures.
- This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be assigned
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Commitment to the overall sustainability of ACI and its mission.
- Excellent business and interpersonal communications skills.
- Exceptional organization, project and time management skills including multi-tasking and the ability to set/adapt to changing priorities.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents that make complex topics, data, and analysis understandable to a variety of audiences
- Elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, other departments, staff, and external audiences
- Must be willing to do travel for the annual conference, the retreat, or regional events, as needed
- Professional appearance and manner
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three years professional, project planning experience preferred
- Must have Microsoft Office Professional experience and capability.
- Mastery of standard office software and technology (hardware and software)
A cover letter and resume should be sent to Nate Natale at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you heard about this opportunity from Vantagen's Jobs Watch/Mosaic in your cover letter when applying for this
Collaborating with clients to develop human resources strategies that enable you to meet your goals.
We Share Your World.
ParenteBeard provides outstanding service, exceptional value, and clear, meaningful advice related to audit, accounting, tax and business consulting services in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Texas. ParenteBeard is an independent member of the Baker Tilly International network of auditing, accounting, tax and business advisory firms. With 145 partners in 24 offices, ParenteBeard clients have access to the global resources of 150 member firms in 120 countries.