On December 3, 2012 Vantagen is launching a new and improved service – NonprofiTalent. NonprofiTalent is a website dedicated solely to publicizing diverse nonprofit opportunities and will replace the JobsWatch service we have provided for the last 8 years, but with numerous improvements.
NonprofiTalent can be found at www.NonprofiTalent.com and features the following:
- Recruitment capability for all forms of human capital needed to achieve your mission – employees, board members, and interns
- The same low price of $100 per 30 day job posting, and only $50 for postings seeking interns and FREE for board member postings
- Social media cross posting capability with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for greater visibility
- A secure server for easy and safe credit card processing
- Site-wide search functionality so that more potential applicants see your job posting
- Expanded geographic reach for access to more candidates interested in a rewarding nonprofit opportunity
- A monthly e-newsletter with information for job seekers, highlights of excellent nonprofit organizations, featured jobs, and nonprofit specific career advice
Mosaic, was a free electronic newsletter published twice every month by
Vantagen, formerly Dewey & Kaye, keeping nonprofit, foundation and association leaders
in the know on issues related to regional job opportunities, talent management,
succession planning, management best practices, trends and events of
interest. Now this will be handled through NonprofiTalent.
Employers & Job Seekers: Visit http://www.NonprofiTalent.com