|Today’s most successful organizations excel when they develop leaders who can build consensus, encourage collaboration, and create action plans to manage and focus the energy of the group. Dewey & Kaye teaches all levels of executives and managers the benefits of adopting facilitative leadership. Facilitative leadership is dynamic, interactive and invites participation while harnessing each individual’s talents. This fosters a sense of ownership, resulting in a more effective and progressive organization.
The Manager Training Workshop
This workshop offers you practical insights that will improve your effectiveness and leadership capabilities as a manager, PLUS a report on your personal management style. Through this day-long workshop, you will:
- Identify your personal management style.
- Understand how your managerial behavior affects others.
- Learn how you can translate your management strengths into improved effectiveness and leadership.
Click here for event information.
Building Healthy and Effective Nonprofit Leadership Teams
Click here to learn more in Dewey & Kaye’s latest leadership study.
- In an era of exponential change, does your management team have the skills and competencies to thrive? How can they make better strategic and operational decisions?
- Is your leadership team all that it could be? What core adjustments would get them to full potential?
- Look at other nonprofits: Does your team rank with the best?
The role of the nonprofit leader today and in the foreseeable future will be one of mastering fluidity, complexity and turmoil. Studies have pointed to the looming deficit of nonprofit leadership across the nation. Practical direction and a model of what competencies leaders will need and how to assess and develop these leaders is provided in a new report from nonprofit consultants Dewey & Kaye and the Looking Glass Institute.
The study, Nonprofit Leadership Development: A model for identifying and growing leaders within the nonprofit sector, was based on in-depth research over 18 months with a group of successful nonprofit leaders and their boards.
Want to know more? Click on the link below.
Dewey & Kaye Nonprofit Leadership Study